Campbell Soup
www.campbellsoup.com Camden, NJ 5000+ Employees

My career was rewarding, challanging and skill building

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Camden, NJ

ProsCampbell's vision and mission, the challanging and rewarding work, the support I had by management as my career progressed and the feeling of pride in our products, customers and coworkers.

ConsSometimes too many layers, managing by objectives and being asked to force rank my direct reports. Working in the city of Camden.

Advice to Senior ManagementMid level management needs to develop trust skills for the non-management employees. Value is there and is untapped at times - begin to build a relationship and when review time comes - do not let the one or two errors distract you from seeing the hundreds of positive happenings.

awesome experience

R&D Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Campbell Soup

Pros: given lots of responsibility friendly helpful people work life balance lots of soup Cons: somewhat disorganized within R&D - not always easy to find… Advice to Senior Management: keep those summer hours :) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Once great, heading in the wrong direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Campbell Soup

Pros: Opportunities are there for the asking/taking There is a awareness on what… Cons: Words and pictures externally began to diverge from where the people and money were going internally;… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Campbell Soup.

Worked for Campbell Soup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Campbell Soup reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Campbell Soup CEO Denise Morrison. All reviews posted anonymously by Campbell Soup employees.