Campbell Soup
www.campbellsoup.com Camden, NJ 5000+ Employees

Get an outside source to look at how Cherry Hill employees are treated.

Refuse to Answer (Current Employee)
Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Campbell Soup

ProsThe people - my colleagues are the best! They always work their hardest despite knowing that it's not recognized or appreciated like it is at WHQ.

ConsManagement at the Cherry Hill location treats subordinates like slave labor. If you make a mistake, they are all over you. Praise is hard to come by.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a long hard look at the management team at the Cherry Hill location. There's no way Doug Conant would approve of the treatment the employees receive by management. It borderlines on abusive. Intimidation is the rule.

A New Campbell Soup is need,

No Comment (Former Employee)
Camden, NJ

I worked at Campbell Soup

Pros: it is a good company for job security because it is a family styled company that plays buddy system, making sure you please your boss and… Cons: management promote people close to to them but not to people far away from them even they can greatly benefiting the company, Most middle management are… Advice to Senior Management: eliminating family members or friends in the company and focus on using others with applicable skills that can bring in immediate results, the key is to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mm! Mm! Good!

Program Manager (Current Employee)
Camden, NJ

I have been working at Campbell Soup

Pros: Their Value & Commitment to the employees, consumers and the community. Compensation is fair and consistent with the market. Facilities in Camden are… Cons: Seniority & years of service do not guarantee you your job (however your… Advice to Senior Management: "I don't try to jump over 7-foot hurdles: I look… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Campbell Soup.

Worked for Campbell Soup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Campbell Soup reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Campbell Soup CEO Denise Morrison. All reviews posted anonymously by Campbell Soup employees.