Campbell Soup
www.campbellsoup.com Camden, NJ 5000+ Employees

A Blessing and a Curse

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Camden, NJ

I worked at Campbell Soup

ProsThe leadership under CEO Doug Conant was wonderful. He was warm, he seemed to care, and he drove the company with his Leadership Model. Employee services were improved dramatically during his tenure. On-site empoyee credit union, gym, daycare, cafeteria, company store, and even a drop-off/pick-up location for dry cleaning!

ConsThe paths for advancement are not made clear. The employees who are there have been there forEVER and the only visible chance for advancement is when someone retires.

Advice to Senior ManagementRather than simply telling people they have done their job satisfactorily, go out of your way to find things they did well and recognize them. Encourage them to aspire for more and not to spend 30 yrs wasting away in the same position.

Campbell's is a great place to make a difference. They love new ideas and are open to a better way of doing things

Camden, NJ

I have been working at Campbell Soup

Pros: I feel like I can make an impact in the processes, comunication and the way of doing business. Campbells… Cons: There is a fair amount of red tape and everybody… Advice to Senior Management: Find the resources to get things done. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The best job so far.

IT Intern (Current Employee)
Maxton, NC

I have been working at Campbell Soup

Pros: The pay as a student is great. They work very flexibly around your school… Cons: As an intern you do not qualify for the benefits… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Campbell Soup.

Worked for Campbell Soup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Campbell Soup reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Campbell Soup CEO Denise Morrison. All reviews posted anonymously by Campbell Soup employees.