Campbell Soup
www.campbellsoup.com Camden, NJ 5000+ Employees

Survivor! Try not to get voted off the island and be sure you have your alliances in place!

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Campbell Soup full-time for less than a year

ProsInnovative approaches to 50+ year-old brands are making the product lines more relevant.

ConsHR is lazy and too fragmented to make sense. Managers need a CYA file instead of working on development plans. Onboarding doesn't exist.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've offered advice and I delivered it in a meaningful and tactful fashion. Manage your team's work/life balance - don't reward people for working overnight in the office on multiple occasions - instead determine why the workers can't do their job during normal hours and fix it!

People are nice, top down organization

I have been working at Campbell Soup

Pros: introducing new products to reach younger generations, looking to expand… Cons: Look to outside for leaders who do not always… Advice to Senior Management: embracng tchnolgy for technology sake will not connect you to… More

Quality Department in Aseptic Center

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Campbell Soup

Pros: Great co workers, decent pay. Cons: Management incompetency, old building, lots of shut down More

There are newer reviews on Campbell Soup.

Worked for Campbell Soup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Campbell Soup reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Campbell Soup CEO Denise Morrison. All reviews posted anonymously by Campbell Soup employees.