Campbell Soup
www.campbellsoup.com Camden, NJ 5000+ Employees

HORRIBLE! stay away, find another internship opportunity!

Product Development (Current Employee)
Camden, NJ

Prosflexible work hours, big company, established name

Consintern is looked at just as an 'extra pair of hands', no real project was given out but expect to have a final presentation in the end of your "project." people there like to ask us around to do things for them even though its their project and they would be doing other irrelevant things such as cooking for dinner using Campbell's ingredients!

Advice to Senior Managementplease treat the interns better. we are there to learn too and get something out of the experience. also, pay more attention to how the employees use their time.

Good experience, but horrible culture

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee)
    Camden, NJ

I worked at Campbell Soup full-time for less than a year

Pros: compensation; benefits; co-workers; good experience Cons: cut throat culture; decentralized environment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Outstanding

Vice President (Former Employee)

I worked at Campbell Soup full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: - career path and opportunities - employee engagement Cons: - Politics - Camden, NJ - Concentration of risk in USA, Soup,… Advice to Senior Management: Take more risks Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Campbell Soup.

Worked for Campbell Soup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Campbell Soup reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Campbell Soup CEO Denise Morrison. All reviews posted anonymously by Campbell Soup employees.