Mm! Mm! Good!

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  Camden, NJ
Current Employee - Program Manager in Camden, NJ

I have been working at Campbell Soup

Pros

Their Value & Commitment to the employees, consumers and the community. Compensation is fair and consistent with the market. Facilities in Camden are safe and, soon to be, easily accessible. Cafeteria offers different varieties of healthy alternatives on a daily basis. On Site gym & daycare. Flexible working conditions and hours. Offer Summer Hours to their World Headquarters employees. Green initiative started and growing. Independent Gallup Survey conducted on a yearly basis by the employees.

Cons

Seniority & years of service do not guarantee you your job (however your ability to grow does). Daycare is not competitively discounted for the employees.

"I don't try to jump over 7-foot hurdles: I look for 1-foot hurdles that I can step over." - Warren Buffett

Other Reviews for Campbell Soup

The best place to work in America

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Norwalk, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

I have been working at Campbell Soup

Pros

Company cares about its employees and treats/values them as assets to the company. Rewards the hard workers. Not a place for slackers or someone who just wants to make a living and not passionate about the work.

Cons

Location may not be ideal

Stay the course. Employees feel good about Management and it shows in company performance.

Lower level management sabotaging the Leaderships robust vision.

Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst  in  Camden, NJ
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Camden, NJ

I have been working at Campbell Soup

Pros

Senior management gets it and have the right vision for building a diverse and robust environment where employees are fully engaged and are treated equally and fairly, lower level management however does not get it and are consistently sabotaging the leadership vision.

Cons

It is clear beyond all reasonable doubt that that not only does a glass ceiling exist but a subtle conspiracy to enforce it. What is unfortunate is that we are consistently creating initiatives to drive engagement and inclusion but there does'nt seem to be a change in key issues like compensation, opportunities for professional development and promotions. Its apparent to me now that because we need to satisfy our consumers including Wall Street Consumers, we therefore have to be seen as an integrated company. Its a numbers game

Hold lower level managers individually accountable for driving diversity, engagement and a clear plan on equal and fair treatment of thier surbordinates.

There are newer employer reviews for Campbell Soup.

Worked for Campbell Soup? Contribute to the Community!