Campbell Soup
www.campbellsoup.com Camden, NJ 5000+ Employees

Great Work-Life Balance, Friendly People, Happy Place

Human Resources Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Campbell Soup

ProsThe most open, warm environment I have experienced. The people are genuinely nice and want to see the company succeed. The Former CEO did an amazing job leading the company. He knew nearly everyone by name and would make it a point to walk around and talk to his employees every week.

ConsIts very difficult to move from one area of the firm to another. Also, the brand management team are the "gods" of Campbell Soup and can be difficult to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to make Campbell and family-friendly, warm environment. Work on building employee training and allowing employees an opportunity to advance.

Great people, good employeer, good brands, need to find growth drivers

I have been working at Campbell Soup

Pros: Really great people, with a good culture of respect for… Cons: Need more dynamic senior leadership willing to find growth drivers.… Advice to Senior Management: Need to take more risks and be willing to change. More

Very Satisfied.

I have been working at Campbell Soup

Pros: Campbell's challenges the individual to strive to make a difference. Cons: Company tends to be too conservative. Advice to Senior Management: Strive to make a difference. Put in the work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Campbell Soup.

Worked for Campbell Soup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Campbell Soup reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Campbell Soup CEO Denise Morrison. All reviews posted anonymously by Campbell Soup employees.