Canada Post
www.canadapost.ca Ottawa, Canada 5000+ Employees

Great workplace!

Officer, Stratagy (Former Employee)
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

ProsGood market salaries and benefits are just par for the course at Canada Post. Their package of monetary and non-monetary benefits sets them apart from others! It is this total package that makes Canada Post a great place to work. It is not just the good salaries, you can also enjoy what you do, work with great people and develop your skills.

ConsThe constant threat of losing your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open with your employees.

Good company to work for

I have been working at Canada Post

Pros: Wages are not too bad. Cons: You start out as a casual, so your always on… More

A very unique working culture

Collection and Delivery Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Canada Post full-time for more than a year

Pros: full of challenges; great opportunity for advancement if you can… Cons: highly unionized; top heavy which makes it difficult to communicate… Advice to Senior Management: do not lose sight of what we do as a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Canada Post.

Worked for Canada Post? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Canada Post reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Canada Post CEO Deepak Chopra. All reviews posted anonymously by Canada Post employees.