Canadian Natural
www.cnrl.com Calgary, Canada 5000+ Employees

Very welcoming company with great benefits and opportunities for meaningful work.

Engineering Co-op Student (Current Employee)
Calgary, AB (Canada)

ProsThey give you good work/projects to work on. Treat you professionally and take care of you. Pay for relocation expenses and provide plenty of training. Great growth potential.

ConsEmphasize on being a low cost producer too much which can be restricting when it comes to spending both on projects and supplies required for work such as company trucks.

Advice to Senior ManagementSplurge on your employees more often and you will be rewarded with better loyalty and happiness from your employees.

Overall Review

Production Engineer (Current Employee)
    Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Canadian Natural full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good place to work, Nice people Cons: Slow, too many interdependent functions Advice to Senior Management: efficiency Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good for starters only. No growth for middle management

Confidential (Current Employee)
    Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Canadian Natural

Pros: Easy going atmosphere Good for starters - you get lot of work to do and end… Cons: Might is right culture - While executives are approachable, but they do not listen to what employees say. As an example when in a quarterly… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the top-down approach, listen and act to employee's suggestions.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Canadian Natural.

Worked for Canadian Natural? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Canadian Natural reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Canadian Natural CEO Steve W. Laut. All reviews posted anonymously by Canadian Natural employees.