There are newer employer reviews for Canadian Tire

Learning Experience

Former Employee - Department Manager
Former Employee - Department Manager

I worked at Canadian Tire

Pros

It was close to home, and flexible hours

Cons

after two years never recieved any benefit packages??

reviews filtered by
  1. The experience at canadian Tire was okay.

Former Employee - Customer Services Representative in North Surrey, BC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Customer Services Representative in North Surrey, BC (Canada)

I worked at Canadian Tire

Pros

Canadian Tire was a good place to work because it offers flexibility in work schedules, and the store is a good environment to work in. It is also a good place because it allows you to interact with a diverse number of customers and helps you develop better customer service skills.

Cons

The pay of working as a customer sevice representative is not substantial. You also have to deal with angry customers on a daily basis. Some of the work is repetitive and boring.

Advice to Management

The leadership at the Canadian Tire I worked at changed a few times. It was satisfactory. The manager was nice. The manager was also very funny.

2. Too many cooks in the kitchen!

I worked at Canadian Tire

Pros

Canadian Tire offers many promotional opportunities. There are many different positions and rotational opportunities so that employees can find their best fit with the company.

Cons

At Canadian Tire I believe that there are far too many people working on one task at a time. I found that they were not very efficient with their time and had too many opinions of others which backtracked the task at hand and did not help the situation.

Advice to Management

I would of liked to see more concern from management during my time at Canadian Tire. I really felt that the management was consumed with their own responsibilities and had no concern or care for my accomplishments and contribution to the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Canadian Tire