There are newer employer reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Great organization with an amazing mission.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very focused on patient care, wellness initiatives for both employees and patients, great benefits, employees care about each other. If you like a strong mission driven culture, this is a place for you.

Cons

Can be slow to manage poor performers out of organization, can be very lean in resources.

Provide better training to leaders and more resources to get the job done effectively.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good pay and company growth potential but management issues

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay and bonus program available to all employees based on the financial performance of the company. The company is growing rapidly, so numerous job opportunities/opportunities for advancement exist within this company. Mission driven culture with focus on the patient

Cons

Large management restructuring underway in the organization

Utilize ideas of internal employees to improve the organization

You'll leave with much less self-dignity than when you started

Current Employee - Sales in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in Schaumburg, IL

Pros

Pay was decent, when it wasn't being 're-evaluated'. I'm not sure I can say anything else positive

Cons

Unethical, dishonest and a toxic work environment. I was such a happy individual when I started believing that I would be making a difference. However, through the years I spent there and the constant micro-management, I left with an incredibly negative attitude and outlook. I am glad I escaped when I did. Goals and directives are given with only profit in mind. You are asked to look the other way on unethical issues, and you are singled out if you bring them up. CTCA was recently in the news around their outcomes claimes, and when I brought those issues up internally and questioned them, I was reprimanded. It is a very toxic place, and I feel truely bad for friends that still work there.

Please get a clue. Hospitals should be in business to help people and profit should be second. Stop micromanging, and try to care for your employees similar to how you say you care about your patients.

There are newer employer reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America