CTCA is a great place to work!

Former Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Tulsa, OK
Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

The innovation, the team work and the passion that each and every stakeholder has for what they do and what they believe in the company.

Cons

None that come to mind. Can be heavier workload then anticipated requiring some unexpected hours but that is not a con in my opinion, only note worthy. The culture and the love of patient care is unlike anything I have experienced.

None at this time.

Other Reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America

CTCA IT employees are leaving in droves!

Current Employee - IT Manager  in  Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some are paid well and the annual bonus is usually very good This year the bonuses were lower than previous years.

Cons

IT leadership sends conflicting messages; we are encouraged to question leadership BUT if you do then you are considered a problem and negative. The culture in corporate is cliquish and most are suffering from very low morale. There have been a few people that came to CTCA with enthusiasm and energy who left exhausted and questioning why leadership doesn't see that they are the cause of low morale - it's not the managers.

Senior leadership including the CIO and CMIO do not desire our respect or trust. Additionally, as a new senior leader is hired morale further diminishes because they typically have an agenda to move existing employees out, Working at CTCA is not a healthy choice for those looking for a long-term employer. Thinking one can make it better is not rational.

I recommend that the senior leadership realize that their communication has caused poor morale. Senior leadership is disappointing,

The Emperor has no Clothes

Current Employee - IT Manager  in  Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Schaumburg, IL

Pros

They just ousted the Theory X CIO

Cons

They will have to do a lot of rebuilding to get the corporate culture back to a "normal" state. The reign of terror is over but it has taken a toll on everyone in IT. Most of the good people have left and the upper management remaining are leftovers from the old regime. Reduced bonuses and lack of a strategic direction will limit the opportunities for years to come. The "no good deeds go unpunished" environment will do little to attract or retain skilled resources. The mass exodus will continue until they replace the rest of the leadership team.

You've finally recognized the problem, now finish removing the cancer in it's entirety. With the right treatment there is still a chance at a full recovery.

There are newer employer reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Worked for Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Contribute to the Community!