Cancer Treatment Centers of America

www.cancercenter.com

Truly is the Best Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Goodyear, AZ

ProsWorking with a truly amazing team that make coming to work everyday a pleasure
Inspiring to read our Vision, Mission, Values, Promise, and Stakeholder Bond every day. The people here don't just talk the talk, but they also walk the walk.
Great Wellness benefits including free supplements, great inexpensive health benefits, free use of the gym, monthly free 15 minute chair massages
Generous new PTO program

ConsI had to take a pay cut when I came here and have heard most others say the same.
Bonus has gone down significantly each year and predictions aren't looking good for the upcoming bonus. Won't be surprised if they end up cutting bonuses altogether in the next year or two if things don't improve (profitability)

Advice to Senior ManagementSo many stakeholders are related to someone else at the hospital and sometimes I think the manager makes a hiring decision based on that rather than on who is genuinely the best, most qualified person for the job.

Toxic IS Team

IS Stakeholder (Current Employee) Goodyear, AZ

I have been working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time for less than a year

Pros: Hire of a new CIO from Tenet instead of promoting… Cons: Flood gates continue to be open for IS. Our TSC environment is so bad that many of us new stakeholders are trying to return… Advice to Senior Management: Do less talking, brown nosing, reimagining and more time working. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rather oppressive company with unrealistic expectations on staff

Sales (Current Employee) Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Free coffee, and occasionally we were treated to free pizza. You never had… Cons: Goodness, where to begin. I guess the best way to sum it all up, is it is a for-profit cancer hospital with a policy… Advice to Senior Management: you've bilked patients for billions over the years, you've bilked your employees of their souls. How much… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Worked for Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Contribute to the Community!