Cancer Treatment Centers of America

There are newer employer reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Truly is the Best Place to Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Goodyear, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Goodyear, AZ

I have been working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working with a truly amazing team that make coming to work everyday a pleasure
Inspiring to read our Vision, Mission, Values, Promise, and Stakeholder Bond every day. The people here don't just talk the talk, but they also walk the walk.
Great Wellness benefits including free supplements, great inexpensive health benefits, free use of the gym, monthly free 15 minute chair massages
Generous new PTO program

Cons

I had to take a pay cut when I came here and have heard most others say the same.
Bonus has gone down significantly each year and predictions aren't looking good for the upcoming bonus. Won't be surprised if they end up cutting bonuses altogether in the next year or two if things don't improve (profitability)

So many stakeholders are related to someone else at the hospital and sometimes I think the manager makes a hiring decision based on that rather than on who is genuinely the best, most qualified person for the job.

80 Other Employee Reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America (View Most Recent)

Toxic IS Team

Current Employee - IS Stakeholder  in  Goodyear, AZ
    Current Employee - IS Stakeholder in Goodyear, AZ

I have been working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hire of a new CIO from Tenet instead of promoting the Interim CIO.

Cons

Flood gates continue to be open for IS. Our TSC environment is so bad that many of us new stakeholders are trying to return with previous employers.

Promises are made and broken just as quick. During my interview the new PTO program was highlighted as a benefit but they took it away because it would cost to much money. People are told that there is limited travel until you arrive and find out that travel is required. They are cutting costs all over but the VPs and executives continue to be paid unGodly salaries to buy new luxury cars and talk about the huge bonuses while us stakeholders see our bonus cut to less than 6% because of their bad decisions.

Nothing is done successfully here either. They feel its okay to lie and spin up stories later to cover their tracks including blaming us doers for their failures. My business area told me that my VP actually had the nerve to blame us for bad decisions he made. People are reprimanded by our VP when we try telling the truth to the business about project failures.

Do less talking, brown nosing, reimagining and more time working.

Another talent mess

I have been working at Cancer Treatment Centers of America full-time

Pros

CTCA was once a great company focused on the Mother Standard which is no longer the case.

Cons

Stakeholders were told yesterday that the new PTO program will be taken away. We are all going to lose days off as a result! We were told the talent department that is managed by another Wabash fraternity brother of the chairman's son forgot to calculate the $16 million dollar cost to the company. My manager had no answers to any questions and talent was nowhere to be found. The executives keep talking about the new tag line...reimagine. So far reimagine has included telling us that we will lose our jobs if we don't move to Boca Raton and now telling us that we will be losing benefits. What is next? Elimination of the stakeholder bonus or salary reductions?

Stop making the stakeholders pay for the mistakes of the fellows. Remove the incompetent executives instead of hiring another executive over the top of them.

There are newer employer reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Worked for Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Contribute to the Community!