CannonDesign
www.cannondesign.com Buffalo, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Cannon has its act together, cares about the employees and will give as much responsibility as you can take.

Electrical Engineer (Current Employee)
Grand Island, NY

ProsCannon is an international company with locations all over the US. Even though the Buffalo area is repressed, we can share work between offices depending on work load and expertise.

ConsThe major downside is the no overtime policy. A lot of other firms pay either time and a half, or straight time for hours worked over 40. Comp time is a concept the company “don’t recommend”.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into some time of OT program, either straight time or time and a half.

Good experience in good projects; unsatisfactory career opportunities, compensation and management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CannonDesign full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good work atmosphere, experience and mentor ship provided you are paired with right kind of… Cons: Inconsistent Leadership, take too much time taking decisions within themselves so that the… Advice to Senior Management: Try to be fair with compensations to keep your good employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fabulous family oriented cultured experience

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CannonDesign full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great culture, family oriented, and friendly Cons: Lack of communication can be an issue but overall no… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the fabulous work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CannonDesign.

Worked for CannonDesign? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CannonDesign reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CannonDesign CEO Gary R. Miller. All reviews posted anonymously by CannonDesign employees.