Canon Communications
www.ubmcanon.com Los Angeles, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Personal hell

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Canon Communications full-time for more than a year

ProsThe new office in Santa Monica is nice.

ConsOne business head has been complained about to HR several times (that I know of) and there were no consequences. That department had a 95% turnover in one year and still, no one looked into the problems.

Their products are outdated. Management is very political and has no vision. You're expected to work 14 hour days. A lot of the management is based in the UK and believes that Europeans know better. They don't understand that there are differences in what consumers want in the UK vs. the U.S.

Great Community but the Leadership is Lackluster

Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Canon Communications

Pros: The office is a really relaxed environment. You can do… Cons: There's no room for growth, there's no interest in training people to learn… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees are not serfs. An employee can be an… More

An OK place to work

Account Exec (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Canon Communications

Pros: Good publications and events, some really talented people who knew how to do… Cons: Lackluster communication from top down. Company tends to Implement… Advice to Senior Management: Expect excellence from your people and then reward employees for excellence. Offer more training in relevant… More

There are newer reviews on Canon Communications.

Worked for Canon Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Canon Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Canon Communications CEO Charlie McCurdy. All reviews posted anonymously by Canon Communications employees.