Canon

www.canon.com

Great Products, but the company spends too much time on process and not enough on customers.

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsBest products in the industry with great Technical Support, locally, online and over the phone. Earnings are tough in this highly competitive market, but with the right attitude, you could be $80+ within a few years.

ConsCompany structure is still developing since they lost IKON as a distribution channel. This is one of the most difficult companies I have ever worked in. I'm losing accounts due to poor business process that isn't focusing on the customer.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop pushing the "process" agenda and start implementing customer needs changes now! Become more flexible with every stage of the sales process: SOM doesn't work for all deals. Go back to paper orders and proposals.

Not a place for anyone with enthusiasm and spirit

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Irvine, CA

I worked at Canon full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: * End of the year bonus * Employee sale twice a… Cons: * Walking morgue. A lot of the employees have been there more than 20 years and have no more life in them. * Too many… Advice to Senior Management: Retire and let young thought-leaders take your place. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Canon

Pros: Working for Canon was one of the best jobs I ever had.… Cons: Unlike other companies that I have worked for, Canon did not have much in the "Cons" area. I… More
There are newer reviews on Canon.

Worked for Canon? Contribute to the Community!