Canon UK
www.canon.co.uk Reigate, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

8 years working for the copy/print industry. Commisson selling bad for the customer and can compromise best advice

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Reigate, England (UK)

I have been working at Canon UK

Prosgood products. good office working conditions. renumeration abiove average

Consexcessive hours per week. excessive travel and poor expenses package. Home life compromised
Remuneration package not in best interest of customers

Advice to Senior Management. learn more about the products you sell.Recognise undue presures on subordinates early to ensure remedial action taken (before they go sick with stress/depression). Do not set unrealistic targets to drive subordinates.(its very short term and ends in failure).Canon used to be a happy company with excellent customer relationships! Why has this changed? If the fish has gone bad, look at its head!

One of the best Business Services Companies

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Canon UK full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Canon have an extensive range of industry leading products,allied to fantastic support services, if your good at creating your… Cons: As with many large businesses, Canon can at times be overly process driven, however if you… Advice to Senior Management: Streamline process to allow salespeople to have greater amount of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Canon UK.

Worked for Canon UK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Canon UK reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Canon UK CEO Hasse Iwarsson. All reviews posted anonymously by Canon UK employees.