Canon USA
www.usa.canon.com Lake Success, NY 5000+ Employees

Very solid employer

I have been working at Canon USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros- Work with smart people, many of whom have worked for the company a long time.
- Company sells market-leading devices-- which one can only fully appreciate after having worked at a company that sells lower quality goods.
- Collegial department.
- Good boss; managers respects my abilities and opinion.
- No sense of needing to look over my shoulder to be careful about new cut-throat employees. Instead my sense is you're more valued the longer you've been with the company.

Cons- Of course you wish you'd get paid more, but comp is satisfactory.
- Two-edged sword: Because it's a good place to work with little turnover in my department, advancement opportunities are few and take a while to open up.

Unbelievable.............

Middle Mgt (Current Employee)

I have been working at Canon USA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great products. Good management practices in Sales Divisions. Administrative divisions… Cons: Bizzarre Administrative Upper Management. Make their own rules as required. Feel that company policies do not apply to them. Impossible to challange them. Incompetent… Advice to Senior Management: You: Drop the yawning and the defensive attitude. Other Guy:drop the hottie, tell the truth for a change, back your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Stable Company to work for, with lots of people that do nothing all day

Lake Success, NY

I have been working at Canon USA full-time for more than a year

Pros: Stable Company, Decent Salary, possible growth Cons: A lot of people around that you can't really figure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Canon USA.

Worked for Canon USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Canon USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Canon USA CEO Joe Adachi. All reviews posted anonymously by Canon USA employees.