Cantor Fitzgerald

www.cantor.com

Beware! Stay away!! You have been warned.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsAbsolutely none. As mentioned in some of the reviews below, reviews on this site for Cantor Fitzgerald that list pros tend to be fake reviews. The fake reviews are obvious because they all have 4 or 5 stars and the pros and cons they list are ludicrous. People who actually worked there would not give this company 4 or 5 stars. It is the least ethical company I have ever encountered, driven by the tone at the top, and there is no respect for the employees.

Cons1) Pay. You will never get a pay raise. The bonus you are quoted will never materialize. When you do get a bonus, it will be in worthless "equity" or in the form of loans! The company nickels and dimes you everywhere they can - no 401k match, high employee burden for health insurance, you name it.
2) Office culture. The tone at the top only values the bottom line. Your hard work will go unrewarded.
3) Treatment of employees. If you don't quit, you will likely get fired. Employee terminations are frequent and arbitrary.

I enjoyed my time there

I have been working at Cantor Fitzgerald

Pros: Free lunch and snacks everyday. Nice People Cons: Wasn't the most fun working atmosphere More

TERRIBLE COMPANY...low salaries, low bonuses, terrible corporate culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cantor Fitzgerald full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: In the wake of the financial crisis, due to the poor economy Cantor was able to hire some phenomenal people from… Cons: No formal review process for bonuses and promotions (based solely on how CEO feels), extremely high turnover (every 2-3 years each department… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Learn the value of human capital. 2 Stop forcing HR personnel to write fake positive reviews on Glassdoor. One its extremely obvious. Two, its… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cantor Fitzgerald.

Worked for Cantor Fitzgerald? Contribute to the Community!