Capco
www.capco.com Edegem, Belgium 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great energy and teaming, great people

Managing Principal (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year

ProsSome of the best people I've worked with -- smart and down-to-earth. Open door environment. Most of the line Partners genuinely seem to care about their staff. Lots of smart people, with great diversity and everyone seems to be valued if they can perform.

ConsLong hours, you can sometimes get stuck on a less interesting project if the client likes you but there is appreciation for taking on those kind of roles and sticking with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementA little less bureaucracy - be the entrepreneurial culture you say you want.

Formerly small boutique strong firm that lost many strengths after merger/acquisition.

Senior Management Consultant (Former Employee)
San Mateo, CA

I worked at Capco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Still has many quality people to work with, growing, good international… Cons: Significant dilution of talent and focus after acquisition of many former Bearing Point personnel… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Above Average

Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Capco

Pros: - Meritocracy - Access to employees of all levels in all locations - Amicable,… Cons: - Billable projects are poor in quality and quantity; this is HUGE for a consulting firm - Area of work within financial services is not… Advice to Senior Management: - Need many more billable projects in middle and front office -… More

There are newer reviews on Capco.

Worked for Capco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capco CEO Rob Heyvaert. All reviews posted anonymously by Capco employees.