Capco
www.capco.com Edegem, Belgium 1000 to 5000 Employees

Driven environment, thoughtful but distracted leaders, decent compensation

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsThe company is a IT consulting company so there is travel involved. The company has great opportunities for aspiring individuals to contribute and make a difference. The salary and benefits have been great because they consider themselves a premium consulting service so they are expensive but there experience in the Finance world is highly recognized although I don't have any personal experience in that area. I like the atmosphere and my management team.

ConsThe travel can be hectic and the pressure intense because they have important clients but what company doesn't? I would like to have more guidance and direction and more contact with my mentor but I think this aspect of the company is still growing. The QA skills for the other workers are far below what I would expect from a premium firm. I think they are overly concerned with billable and not actual work delivered.

Advice to Senior ManagementIndividual growth is being addressed each year because I that that has been one of the common complaints but I would still like to see more change in this area. I would add that Capco's effort in this area is still leaps and bounds above many companies.

Work life balance

Consultant (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Capco full-time for less than a year

Pros: European culture is more relaxed and has better work life… Cons: Smaller firm compared to other consulting firms in the US Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's not a consultancy; It's a temporary staffing agency

Managing Principal (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Capco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Management will put you on any job that is open, even if you don't have experience. There is a lot of opportunity to refine… Cons: The experience of Capco's financial and risk management consultants are a mile wide and an inch deep. I was staffed on a risk job with… Advice to Senior Management: Ask yourselves why so many good consultants have left and gone on to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Capco.

Worked for Capco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capco CEO Rob Heyvaert. All reviews posted anonymously by Capco employees.