Capco

Body Shop, Sweat Shops require hard work

Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year

ProsIt barely beats unemployment and they sponsor H1's.

ConsWhere should we start? It's a body shop plain and simple. It could be a sweat shop, but projects are very poor quality and if you're "working" past 530pm, you're simply putting in face time, and inefficient. Client deliverables are frequently poor because skill-sets rarely align with projects. Website is deceiving and recruiters are downright immoral for claiming "management consulting".

Advice to Senior ManagementSell remaining equity to FIS and be done with this nonsense and trickery. Capco is an IT consultancy and staff augmentation firm plain and simple.

Your vampire business model is not sustainable. Latch onto a dumb client, bill, delay projects, bill some more and get the boot. Find another sucker and rinse and repeat.

Good Leadership but Bad Management

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Capco full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Leadership Use of latest technologies for internal communications, social enabled… Cons: Bad Middle management There is no structure for resource management. Leadership has good intentions and initiatives but people at middle management and coaches have no desire… Advice to Senior Management: Provide training to middle managers at the level of PC, Associate Partner and Partner level about good leadership. Current managers lack basic skills like, one-one… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A race to the bottom, the story of a firm gone bad...

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you are lucky enough to work with one of the remaining talented consultants that has not left… Cons: Once a respected firm committed to the financial services industry, Capco has decided to exit the management consulting market and enter the temporary services industry… Advice to Senior Management: Coming into the firm at this point would be a mistake for anyone looking to develop consulting skills. In addition,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Capco.

Worked for Capco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capco CEO Rob Heyvaert. All reviews posted anonymously by Capco employees.