Capco
www.capco.com Antwerp, Belgium 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good Leadership but Bad Management

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Buffalo, NY

ProsGood Leadership
Use of latest technologies for internal communications, social enabled website,
Good Package for experienced employees

ConsBad Middle management
There is no structure for resource management. Leadership has good intentions and initiatives but people at middle management and coaches have no desire to improve employee's work atmosphere.
No respect for the employee's career path and objectives while assigning projects.
Some of the middle managers were recruited based on experience in non-US countries who have no knowledge about how resource management and time management cultures of US.
Confused hierarchy. Reporting Manager is different from the person who actually assigns and monitors the daily work load. On top of that, there is a Coach who has no direct understanding of the employees work or the client but plays a role in annual review.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide training to middle managers at the level of PC, Associate Partner and Partner level about good leadership. Current managers lack basic skills like, one-one meetings, feedback, coaching.
Please Please Please train the managers who come from India about American Work culture, time management, task prioritization. They are just bulldozing low-level employees with their unreasonable promises made to the client, with no prior knowledge about the business.

PMO, Tech or Tester… pick one of the above..

Consultant (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year

Pros: I think they are serving some free fruit now in… Cons: Looking for a challenging job in Management Consultant, doing interesting strategy projects while developing your skill sets?… keep on looking… Looking for a nice PMO role… Advice to Senior Management: Stop having Human capital write fake positive reviews, it’s easy… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An OK bridge between the unemployment line and a real job

Consultant (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year

Pros: fresh fruit, lots of happy hours senior management is nice Cons: incompetent middle management pure body shop for the most part recruiting plan includes hiring all washed up industry… Advice to Senior Management: Pray! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Capco.

Worked for Capco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capco CEO Rob Heyvaert. All reviews posted anonymously by Capco employees.