Capco
www.capco.com Antwerp, Belgium 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work from a cultural and developmental perspective

New York, NY

ProsCapco is a wonderful place to work with management that really tries to help those who want to develop their skills. It has an open door policy but you sill have to walk through that door so if you just expect things to happen then try the fast food industry. Compensation and benefits are very generous! Projects are very interesting if you position yourself in line with what interests you. I was able to remain billable while being placed on projects that interest me.

ConsIf you are looking for someone to hold your hand through the entire process this firm will not work for you. If you are a "go-getter" and enjoy creating your own path than you will love this place. Sometimes (rarely), you will be asked to work late!

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management is to make sure to not only acquire talent, but also work to retain the talent you acquire

Faux consulting, Genuine career-killer

Principal Consultant (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Capco full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Gives out decent laptops, cell phones - Willing to overlook lack of financial services experience - Has a great marketing department to give the appearance… Cons: Where to even begin? - You are expected to bill and work 10 hour days for 8 hours of pay; criminal overbilling of the client is… Advice to Senior Management: Cash out. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great culture and amazing benefit

Associate (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Capco full-time for less than a year

Pros: one of the best place to work at in New… Cons: small, but growing fast enough to be top management consulting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Capco.

Worked for Capco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capco CEO Rob Heyvaert. All reviews posted anonymously by Capco employees.