Capgemini
3.1 of 5 1,922 reviews
www.capgemini.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

1922 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Typical consulting firm

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

Pros-Mix of project oppertunites. You can work on a technology project for a while, then move to a business consulting project.
-As with any consulting firm, your life is pretty dynamic and always intesting.
-You can advance quickly if you have a skill set.

Cons-Skillsets are built with experience, and it can be difficult to find a consistant line of work.
-As with any consulting firm, the project comes first when work/life balance is involved. You'll be asked to cancel personal things on a moments notice to keep the client happy.
-You've got to work very had to build personal relationships with the movers and shakers to ensure you have consistant work.
-No utilization bonus'
-Poor internal communication within the company. You won't know what projects are starting up, which ones are finishing, or who can help you with what.

Advice to Senior Management-Build a network of internal communication. It will pay dividends in better trained and informed consultants
-Bonus on utilization and project rating.

A decent place to work for a couple years

Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Capgemini

Pros: experiences and exposure to different industries you'll obtain while employed. The people you'll work with are also great and the experiences… Cons: the travel you have no input as to what projects you would like… Advice to Senior Management: stop reorganizing the company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Capgemini continues to grow

Vice President (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Capgemini

Pros: Excellent geographic foot print and leading edge tools for clients. No real negatives except the organzational… Cons: None really. Its a very good firm, particulalry compared to our competition. We have the best toold for client delivery and we focus specifically… Advice to Senior Management: Where are the opportunities for advancement? Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Capgemini.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capgemini CEO Paul Hermelin. All reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees.