Capgemini

www.capgemini.com
  www.capgemini.com
There are newer employer reviews for Capgemini

Capgemini: global leader in consulting and employee advancement

Current Employee - Consulting Manager
Current Employee - Consulting Manager

I have been working at Capgemini

Pros

CAPGEMINI is a great example of “a caring and cozy place" to work while it has “the presence and the drive” of a major global player!
This is a wonderful combination of balance and accumulated business wisdom!

Company has huge numbers of hires from College campuses every year (such as Cornell, Georgia Tech, NYU, Harvard etc) and supports organic growth.

Plus it maintains over 30 BUSINESS UNITS and that allows employees to seek inter-company transfers.

Also, Capgemini has global presence and offices. This fact encourages Capgemini employees to “move and work” internationally while they experience firsthand the benefits of diversity and culture.

Capgemini management is very approachable and they all strive to strike a balance between “work and family” for all employees.

Cons

I believe that some of the acquisitions have not adopted the mild and collaborative spirit of Capgemini. Capgemini acquires a company or two every year worldwide. However, some of them are hard to assimilate due to their own way of doing business before.
"Small company" mentality,
"Start-up "mentality,
"Body shop" mentality,
has proven to be challenging “to work with” the openness, team-player and supportive mentality that our Company has demonstrated for year as E&Y and then as Capgemini in North America.

Pay attention to the dynamics between the new people coming from the new companies we buy and how they integrate with the "legacy" Capgemini way of working!

2289 Other Employee Reviews for Capgemini (View Most Recent)

Ok place after college, but for real strategy consulting, go elsewhere.

Former Employee - Staff Consultant in Herndon, VA
    Former Employee - Staff Consultant in Herndon, VA

I worked at Capgemini

Pros

Capgemini is a great place to be if you're into IT consulting; there bread and butter is in systems integration.

Capgemini tends to draw a young and vibrant crowd.

As an entry level position out of college, it's a fun place to be - and it gives you an opportunity to travel.

Cons

If you are looking for management / strategy consulting, you should probably look elsewhere. Although Capgemini offers this type of service in their consulting services group, most of the work here is not what you'd find at a strategy firm.

I enjoyed meeting lots of people at Capgemini but I was unimpressed by them for the most part.

Provide more varied projects and opportunities.

Work is good as long as you get a good project....

Former Employee - Management Consultant in Rosemont, IL
    Former Employee - Management Consultant in Rosemont, IL

I worked at Capgemini

Pros

If you want to get into Management Consulting, then this is a good place since the kind of work done here especially in Legacy Capgemini is amazing

Cons

Small Practice does not have lot of growth and few projects are taken as body shoppers.

n/a