Capgemini
3.1 of 5 1,922 reviews
www.capgemini.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

1922 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Needs bit more vision & Leadership

Senior Manager (Former Employee)

ProsCompany definitely has ethics and doesn't bend backwords for getting business. Unlike some other consulting firm they don't wine & dine their clients just to get business. Wiil not take on projects that they believe they can deliver on time & budget. Great benefits (PTO, Health Ins, 401(k) (Regular matching as well as profit sharing into 401(k) account). Infact one of the best I have seen in the industry.
Co-workers and VPs (ex E&Y partners) are great and always willing to guide you along.

ConsE&Y Consulting was sold to Cap Gemini in 2000 to make a new entity, Cap Gemini E Y and then finally Capgemini US LLC. Initially the culture and environment was great as it carried forward the E&Y culture and focus. However over the years as prior E&Y partners left, the culture started changing. Focus shifted from employees to share holders and reducing expenses. There has been more focus on offshoring work and not building up the individual practices in US. Hardly any bench strenght. Focus on training has also diminished.

These were my obeservation 3yrs back before I left. I hope they have refinded their focus and vision to take it back to being a great firm it was when I joined.

good

Consultant (Former Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I worked at Capgemini full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 6 years of experiencing nice work culture,good cafeteria,growth opportunities,good transportation… Cons: shift timings, high transportation charge Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

People do matter!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros: - No micromanagement by seniors - Freedom to think and empowerment… Cons: - Salary below par than industry norms Advice to Senior Management: - Focus on bagging key / niche mega projects rather… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Capgemini.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capgemini CEO Paul Hermelin. All reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees.