Capgemini

www.capgemini.com

1949 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Your experience will be directly affected by where you land.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you land in a good place Capgemini can be one of the best places to work. There are some truly amazing people who are passionate about what they do and will work with you 100% to achieve what's best for everyone. Career growth is very real if you can position yourself the right way.

ConsIt's all about luck, if you're unlucky enough to land in an ugly spot you will not have job growth and will feel like the world is against you. There is, unfortunately, not much oversight in that aspect so if you land in a bad spot (and you'll know it very quickly) the best thing you can do is train up on something else and look to move to another department, job, account, whatever.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to lower level feedback, these are the people who are actually experiencing the "real world" conditions.

Nice to work for

Manager (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: fun, fun and fun nice people Cons: long hours and working weekends Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Open Culture, Good Compensation strucutre. thye Pay what they Promise

I have been working at Capgemini

Pros: Open Culture, Good Compensation strucutre. thye Pay what they Promise,… Cons: not closely knitted with global CG as an organisation. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Capgemini.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!