Capgemini
3.1 of 5 1,735 reviews
www.capgemini.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Great for those in senior positions, not recommended for college hires.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat flexibility that allows you to put in what you want. A relaxed culture where taking initiative can take you places.

ConsNot a lot of guidance for recent college grads. Training programs are lacking, and Capgemini does not try to ensure you get a wide variety of experience - something that is absolutely critical during your first few years.

Advice to Senior ManagementProviding more opportunities for college hires will lessen attrition. Compensation is not very competitive at least at the junior levels which results in a certain variety of employees.

Good company to work

I have been working at Capgemini

Pros: Good for financial domain jobs Cons: Few opportunities,lack of proper management More

CC NA: Ineffective leadership + unclear position in market = few projects sold + stunted career development

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Capgemini full-time

Pros: Good initial base comp. They recruit high-caliber students from top-25-30 MBA programs so lots of bright & talented people (who end… Cons: Your success here is based completely on where you land and which projects you end up on. If you end up in a city with… Advice to Senior Management: Be clear on your direction and what type of firm you are during the recruiting process. If you try to go after top MBA's by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Capgemini.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capgemini CEO Paul Hermelin. All reviews posted anonymously by Capgemini employees.