2061 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Overall a good experience

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Capgemini is a huge company with hundreds of divisions, groups, teams, etc. If you can find a good manager and a good customer then the experience will be satisfying. I've had the blessing of working in a great situation for many years.
I'm allowed to work from home 4 days a week. The pay, time off, flexible schedule, and overall benefits are great.

Cons

Capgemini is a huge company and there will always be people still hanging around whom should have left years ago.
If you want to grow in your career you will have to put 99.99% of the effort in. Capgemini's outsourcing division does not mentor employees or seek to grow and promote them.

HR transparency needs to be real, not a smoke and mirrors game. Star employees should be valued, not just given a number on a review once a year.
Figure out how to work within the various divisions, business units, and geographies. Stop acting like 100 different companies with the same logo.

Other Reviews for Capgemini

Consulting business with little work life balanc and high expectations

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great health benefit costs to employees. Shocked when I learn how low the cost of benefits were
    People
    Project work is exciting

Cons

work life balance. Long hous with the expectation of not stopping until the actual work is done at any cost.
    long hours
    high expectations

Capgemini India TS - Good Company - But not very location agnostic in India

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Capgemini full-time

Pros

*Flexibility
    *Work Life Balance
    *Independence, as long as commitments are met
    *Good packages if you bargain well

Cons

*Moving between locations in India is a problem, as locations are managed by different business units - makes you think if it is really correct when you say it is one company in India.
    *Growth is also problem if you are not at local head office.

All locations of a company in India/any country should be accessible to all employees and not BU/Division wise. After all we do our work via PCs, Phones and network connectivity - and this is our first pitch when we say distributed delivery- and it logically doesn't make sense to restrict within one country when there is available workspace. May be a central location management entity could solve this

There are newer employer reviews for Capgemini.

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!