Capita

www.capita.co.uk
  www.capita.co.uk
There are newer employer reviews for Capita

Mostly bad but some good

Former Employee - Finance Director in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Finance Director in London, England (UK)

I worked at Capita full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Progression. Some people are ok

Cons

Literally everything else you can imagine. Management are completely selflish

None

210 Other Employee Reviews for Capita (View Most Recent)

Crapita is the real name because it is Cr*p

Former Employee - TDA in East Malling, England (UK)
    Former Employee - TDA in East Malling, England (UK)

I worked at Capita full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Home Based working. The only bit I loved. 90% of my employment I never left the house.

Cons

Paul Pander the Crapita CEO awards himself £1m bonus and NO payrise or bonus to all other low paid staff during one year. If manager highlight an issue then the manager is shunned and ignored. No surprise then All are overworked, unappreciated and underpaid. NO training. In my 13 years of professional working, I can say that this is the worst company to work for.

You guys may as well leave Crapita upper management will ignore your complaints and overwork you. May managers were overworked and I had 4 managers in 3 years. My Director left need I go on?

Very Poor Customer Care.

Former Employee - Desktop Engineer in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Desktop Engineer in London, England (UK)

I worked at Capita full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You Get 5 years Security Clearance.

Cons

Management is Poor. Customer care is atrocious. The manager only look at stats and figures and how to earn their bonuses. The Salary is Rubbish. Management do not look after employee. there is no progression ladders with Capita. All ways Short Staffed, they try squeeze every single penny out of you. The claiming system is to complicating. Most Definitely the worst IT provider i have worked for. Management changes every 6 months. Management Organization skills are Poor. so many complaints mainly caused by management. I have worked in 3 capita sites and will never recommend this job to a friend or family not even my enemies.

Look after your staff. Give a decent salary. Stop looking at stats and figures and try provide good customer care. Do not Promise something you cannot Provide. Stop Short staffing the departments. Speak to your employees. stop changing our managers every 6 months. Learn that its not always stats and figures that count but customer care. Provide decent training. stop bullying staff and draining them.

There are newer employer reviews for Capita