Interesting culture, and dynamic work experience.

Former Employee - Client Executive  in  Latham, NY
Former Employee - Client Executive in Latham, NY

I worked at Capital City Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is not your typical office position. It gives you real experience in dealing with people, face to face. That is a skill which we all need; especially if you are looking to go into a business administration/marketing/sales/consulting position.

Also, upward mobility is immense at this company. If you put in the hard work then you will progress past upper level management and potentially beyond to ownership of your own company.

Cons

You will not do well if you don't like working with people. This is customer service, so if you cant (convincingly) fake a smile then you shouldn't bother. There will be bad days, so you have to be able to pick yourself up by the bootstraps and trudge on.

Management could do a little more to make sure that a professional atmosphere is always maintained by some of the employees.

Other Reviews for Capital City Consulting

Great opportunity for advancement.

Current Employee - Client Executive  in  Latham, NY
    Current Employee - Client Executive in Latham, NY

I have been working at Capital City Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love that I'm not in an office all day. I love the people that I work with. You always get recognition for a job well done and you have a say in what goes on in the office. You're more of a partner than an employee. And best of all, the job gives opportunity for incredible advancement, as long as you're willing to work for it.

Cons

This isn't a job for negative people. If you get negged out easily you won't do well here.

A little more organization in the office would be nice.

Not your Average Cubicle Position

Current Employee - Client Executive  in  Albany, NY
    Current Employee - Client Executive in Albany, NY

I have been working at Capital City Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the atmosphere at CCC. There is so much energy every day, and I actually feel like my managers genuinely care about my succces and growth in the company. I am coming from a previous position that was very mundane, and my superiors just wanted the job done, but could care less about me as a vital part of the company. It is very refreshing to be a part of a company like CCC that truly cares about their employees, provides recognition and constant opportunities to advance!

Cons

If you are not ready to put in 100% of effort towards a career - this may not be a good fit. The position is ever-changing and challenging, it requires an employee that can adapt - not just an "average Joe" employee.

I love the open communication with management, and the upbeat environment. I would appreciate more opportunities to travel to other branches, and network with other managers as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Capital City Consulting.

Worked for Capital City Consulting? Contribute to the Community!