Capital Group

www.thecapitalgroup.com

Cap Group-Still a Great Place To Work

Senior Associate (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsAlthough this company is currently going through layoffs (only the second time in Capital Group history), they are by far a great company to work for. How many other companies have a retirement plan for you, and put in 15% of what you make annually. How many companies pay for your college? How many "Call Centers" dont care if you took 70 calls or 20, as long as in the end, your customer was provided with the best customer service, and walked away with no questions left unanswered. Capital Group is a wonderful place to work.

ConsFeedback is a little over the top. Don't get me wrong, I think its a great things, and we can catch a lot of errors, however, it seems to be the negative feedback that you hear about the most. Its very rare that your TM says "Hey, I listened to a few of your calls today, great job" Or "I checked a few of the items you worked on today, no errors, great job" Most of the time, you only hear the negative. But, as I have learned. If you dont hear anything, you must be doing a great job!

Advice to Senior ManagementStay in the know. You have plenty of disgruntled employees right now. Find out who they are and play nice. We know that you dont have all the answers, some people just dont understand that, or believe that. Remember to praise your associates and pass that down to the TMs as well. That can make a huge difference in the outcome of that associates work, and their attitude.

Still a great place

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Capital Group

Pros: Employee loyalty is phenomenal. The opportunities to question senior management are certainly there. Work… Cons: Affecting change can be difficult. Performance reviews are not very transparent. Clarity… Advice to Senior Management: Be clear about where you envision this company in the longer (5 years+)… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

I worked at Capital Group

Pros: Opportunity for advancement, ability to follow through on good ideas,… Cons: Large company - slow to move sometimes Advice to Senior Management: Continue to consider how your decisions will impact associates Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Capital Group.

Worked for Capital Group? Contribute to the Community!