Capital One
3.4 of 5 1,230 reviews
www.capitalone.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

A respectable company with great benefits and one 100 best companies to work for.

Operation Production Coordinator (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Capital One

ProsGreat benefits and always have expected amount of work flow everyday. The comapny provides bonuses if you meet performance standards.

ConsNot many career advancement oppurtunities available for my field of education. Merit increase is extremely limited to a minimum with excellent evaluation.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave an open diaglogue with your employees ie weekly meetings, moral encouragement. Be more open and discuss any important changes that have an effect on the department.

Good while it lasted.

Collections Representative (Former Employee)
Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Capital One

Pros: Great company, loved my co-workers and managers, pay was decent. Cons: Never know when they will reorganize a department. Advice to Senior Management: Don't changes so often. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Flexible work environment, great for working mothers.

Application Developer (Current Employee)
Richmond, VA

I have been working at Capital One

Pros: Every building on campus has a Mother's Room for women who need to pump breast milk. This is awesome. They are also very… Cons: The company is so huge that you can sometimes feel overlooked or neglected. When I started working there, nobody… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Capital One.

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital One reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capital One CEO Richard D. Fairbank. All reviews posted anonymously by Capital One employees.