Capital One
3.4 of 5 1,353 reviews
www.capitalone.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

It has been a good journey with Capital One

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsYou will be working with very intelligent people due to its strict selection criteria. In general, associate is empowered to drive initiatives. Capital One has very good training program.

ConsCompany tends to promote similar type of person. If you fall under that type, congratulations, you will have a great career path there. If you don't fall under that type, it is still a good place to work, but don't expect that you will be able to climb the corporate ladder.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt will be helpful to have different type person in management which will help to have better decision.

Depends on which role you are in

Principal Analyst (Current Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I have been working at Capital One full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Salary Nice Benefits and facilities Flexibility to work remotely Open culture that… Cons: Highly decentralized work with separate teams for simple tasks DA world is more suitable for IT… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the standards of technology in the company Try to bring… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Open, challenging, collaborative environment where your ideas matter

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    McLean, VA

I worked at Capital One as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Responsibility and growth opportunities, open and collaborative, meritocratic, work-life balance,… Cons: Experience with only one type of industry, can feel somewhat… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Capital One.

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital One reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capital One CEO Richard D. Fairbank. All reviews posted anonymously by Capital One employees.