Capital One
3.4 of 5 1,358 reviews
www.capitalone.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

Sr. Principal Associate

Senior Principal Associate (Current Employee)
Mettawa, IL

ProsCapital One is a great company with great benefits, extremely diverse and offers flexible work schedules. I was totally impressed with the management and how much they value their employees and their strengths.

ConsI really can not think of any.

Advice to Senior ManagementOnce again nothing negative, I guess I would say to keep encouraging employees by offering training and leadership and great rewards.

Has gotten too bureaucratic and too collaborative in recent years

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

I have been working at Capital One full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great work environment and perks. Good benefits and pay. Genuinely "nice" company culture. Decisions… Cons: The culture has swung toward being too collaborative and committees and group meetings are way overused now. When I started, you could come up with… Advice to Senior Management: Streamline, streamline, streamline. Deputize more people (even just the mid-level… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I wish they did better with transitioning from HSBC!

Collector (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Capital One full-time for less than a year

Pros: Co-workers and when the outbound calls start to slow down Cons: bonus pay out and hours could always be better in stead of making us work… Advice to Senior Management: do better by your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Capital One.

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital One reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capital One CEO Richard D. Fairbank. All reviews posted anonymously by Capital One employees.