There are newer employer reviews for Capital One

Working at Capital One has been rewarding, flexible & free-spirited..

Current Employee - Principal Associate in Richmond, VA
Current Employee - Principal Associate in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Capital One full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My manager and team has allowed me to work autonomously while continuing to foster a collaborative work environment. The worklife balance at this company is amazing - working from home is more of a norm than any other employer I've worked for. There are 2 values at Capital One - Excellence & Do the Right Thing. It's doesn't get much better than that, wouldn't you say?!

Cons

So far, I haven't experienced many cons with working at Capital One. So far, things have been extremely accommodating for me. Maybe I can report back on this later during my 1 year anniversary :)

Advice to Management

Continue to reward & recognize your team members for their efforts & results throughout the year.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Best Company to work for In Oklahoma

Current Employee - Customer Care Associate in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Customer Care Associate in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Capital One full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

And the reason why? Because COAF and Capital One care about their employees. I have worked for at least 5 call centers over the last 12 years. This one is by far the best of the bunch. The managers we have on the floor care about our developement. They take the time out to go over your areas of strength, and work with your on your areas that need improvment. The encourge us to work thru them. They reward us all the time with little things, that may not really mean much to someone else, but it just shows they care. They have several programs in place to show case our best. They do Town Hall Meetings to tell us where not only our group, but the other groups in Capital One stand. They lavish us with great meals, and gifts. We have a Rally once a month to celebrate our accomplishments. and our CSAT's (Customer Satisfaction Surveys). And we have recently worked to get JD Powers Certified. That says alot about a call center. The overall enviroment is wonderful. Its a fun and vibrate enviroment. Management is constantly doing things for us. I am proud to say I work for Capital One Auto Finance.

Cons

We need more help. We are hiring.

Advice to Management

What they do is wonderful now. They share the company goals with us, so that we know where we are going. Which in turn makes us work hard to get us to that goal.

2. Seems very structured and orgnized, place enormous value on core values.

Current Employee - Manager in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Capital One full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

in the onboarding orientation, the company spent almost the entire day going over company history, core values, and culture. Seems to me this company really believes in it.

Cons

Typical large organization, lack creativity.