There are newer employer reviews for Capital One

I worked in a call center professional but laid back as a phone banker

Former Employee - Banker  in  Irving, TX
Former Employee - Banker in Irving, TX

I worked at Capital One full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have really great benefits and allow you to bonus up to $1000 every month, every one there is really nice, friendly, cafeteria is great, and the job may seem overwhelming in training but once on the floor it is a cake walk.

Cons

Shift bids for the shift you wanted was slightly unfair. They are done twice a year and based on quality score for your calls & your are ranked in the entire call center. I was out on maternity leave and had no scores so i was in dead last place for the bid on shifts. i got a terrible shift 3pm-12am.

Allow some leverage on the shift bids...

1530 Other Employee Reviews for Capital One (View Most Recent)

Smart people, fast-paced, good culture, but edging toward overworking folks.

Former Employee - Senior Communications Manager  in  Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Communications Manager in Richmond, VA

I worked at Capital One full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Really smart people, great culture, great strategy, CEO is a good person, all in all, a really good place to work.

Cons

Due to several acquisitions and an inability to prioritize by the senior managers, the non-senior management associates are getting worked too hard.

You already have smart people who work hard and want to succeed and want the company to succeed. Learn to prioritize what you want the company to do. You are burning your people out.

Very Good Company

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Capital One full-time for more than a year

Pros

There's a lot of potential to grow within the company, and they offer lots of ways to develop yourself. The Culture is also really different, than to other jobs that I have had in the past.

Cons

Although there is alot of room for growth, it takes a bit of time to get to the next level.

There are newer employer reviews for Capital One

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!