Capital One
3.4 of 5 1,235 reviews
www.capitalone.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

Not the greatest products for customers and about the same quality benefits for the employees.

Risk Associate (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at Capital One part-time for more than a year

ProsThe part time job opportunities at Capital One were great for someone who already has another job or is attending school. Managers could be very flexible with scheduling for both full time and part time employees.

ConsThe bonus structure was changed frequently. Also the managers for my particular team constantly changed during the year which affected their understanding of the job role.

Business Branch Manager

Business Branch Manager (Former Employee)
Alexandria, LA

I worked at Capital One full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hard working employees, good locations. Cons: All about micro management. All about numbers and reports. Focus should be on making… Advice to Senior Management: Slow/ major turn over in retail. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Go to every length to find,hire ,train and do pretty lengthy background check for their employee but not good in keepin

Personal Banker (Former Employee)
Clarksville, MD

I worked at Capital One full-time for less than a year

Pros: Avoiding micromanagement and give you space … Cons: Need to work to keep their employee for long time whom they spend so much money to train but they do… Advice to Senior Management: Provide better training system and build a trust and future for employe do not act… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Capital One.

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital One reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capital One CEO Richard D. Fairbank. All reviews posted anonymously by Capital One employees.