Capital One
3.4 of 5 1,358 reviews
www.capitalone.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

My experience at Capital One is neutral due to certain reasons.

Teller (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsSalary is negotiable. Capital One Bank has a great training program for employees to open up and share their common values and goals and where they can succeed in the banking field. Capital One has a career development program where you can take certain steps to achieve your goal and management is willing to help/

ConsHiring part time only for tellers, Poor career development program, Customers at bank get frustrated due to ATM deposits withdrawal failure. High turnover rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should reconsider opening a business window. Responsibilities should be shared at every level of work.

Worked at Cap One for over 3 years

I have been working at Capital One full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Ability to work from home. Cons: Mobile work environment - you have to take your laptop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good benefits, terrible management

I have been working at Capital One full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits are hard to be beat! 401K match, FSA contribution, and PTO rather than vacation/sick time. The values… Cons: Management is unprofessional and extremely difficult to work with. I'm sure that's not the case in every dept but it has definitely made me consider… Advice to Senior Management: Pay a little more attention to your survey results. We aren't joking when we… More
There are newer reviews on Capital One.

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital One reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capital One CEO Richard D. Fairbank. All reviews posted anonymously by Capital One employees.