Capital One
3.4 of 5 1,358 reviews
www.capitalone.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

Capital One

Richmond, VA

ProsPositive employee culture, good benefits

ConsHVS Management is the worst and the Director has no clue as to the nasty games, employee mistreatment and unwarranted firings that they do. The reputation of management is very negative from managers of other departments in Cap1 overall. When they hear of the games they shake their heads in disgust.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop and promote employees to departments NOT UNDER HVS. Stop firing peoe for unwarranted reasons ie manager doesnt like them and terminating when departmental metrics have not been put in place. Theyre lucky they didnt get sued!!!

Fun place

I have been working at Capital One

Pros: cool managers, good atmosphere, flexible schedule Cons: hard to advance due to leveling Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My experience with Capital One has been mostly positive

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Capital One full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great Values Great Culture Good Benefits Fortune 500 Company Company policies encourage career growth Cons: While great policies in place, they are not always enforced While the company is ok with career growth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Capital One.

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capital One reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capital One CEO Richard D. Fairbank. All reviews posted anonymously by Capital One employees.