Capital One

www.capitalone.com

IT Manager

IT Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat management support across all towers, good work life balance, since insourcing has begun it is getting better and better as more resources are brought internally.

ConsHigh expectations, if that can be a con but I guess the largest challenge has been learning the internal flow if things but not too rough if you take good notes of your resources you will be just fine.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn my tower I am quite happy with my management I think if I had to make a suggestion I would say "your remote workers are a great cost savings and happy to please workforce that tend to work longer hours without complaint and from my little place in the world it is a great system with plenty of room to expand".

Bad culture

IT Manager (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at Capital One full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Their 401k match is pretty good but the salary isn't… Cons: They don't treat people right and people who's been with the company for a long time runs the show regardless effectiveness or… Advice to Senior Management: Treat people right and give them advancement they deserve not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Capital One FRAUD DEPARTMENT, Tigard Oregon.

Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) Tigard, OR

I have been working at Capital One full-time for more than a year

Pros: Average insurance plan, dental plan is poor. Typical benefits of a large… Cons: Pay that is below par. $12.25 for "professionals", people with experience, people with college degrees, and people with years at the company. High turn-over… Advice to Senior Management: Pay US and foreign employees wages that support families/themselves, not "bottom of the barrel wages". Invest in your employees, treat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Capital One.

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!