Capital One

www.capitalone.com

COF review

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsVery flexible place to work. It is dynamic and it keeps you engaged. People there are very sharp and while there always are some 'challenging' coworkers anywhere - all in all very nice co-workers.

ConsProcess and procedures sometimes exceed rational execution of work and can make relatively simple tasks more complicated than necessary. But overall these processes provide more good than bad.

Advice to Senior ManagementClarity in objective message could be better; continued reorganization is good as competitive environment changes but sometimes there is too much reogranizing.

Capital One Point of Sale

Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Capital One

Pros: Great working environment. I worked from home and had great support from my Manager… Cons: The division I worked for (Point of Sale) was… Advice to Senior Management: Stick with your core business model of credit cards and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not as perfect as described in job interview

Teller (Current Employee) McAllen, TX

I have been working at Capital One

Pros: *pay is good, better than other banks *PTO is also good *Incentives are good *Most of the… Cons: *The GAIN is ridiculous, management is never satisfied *They make you investigate customers in order to make referrals to the bankers (They call it discover hidden… Advice to Senior Management: some management leaders are good at what they do, but others… More

There are newer reviews on Capital One.

Worked for Capital One? Contribute to the Community!