CapitalSource

www.capitalsource.com

Great professional experience.

Manager (Current Employee) Chevy Chase, MD

ProsGreat company, intelligent progressive work place. Great leadership. Great compensation. Meaning member of the financial community. Many perks to maintain morale.

ConsNot many downsides to this great company, intelligent progressive work place. Great leadership. Great compensation. Meaning member of the financial community. Many perks to maintain morale.

Advice to Senior ManagementA great company, intelligent progressive work place. Great leadership. Great compensation. Meaning member of the financial community. Many perks to maintain morale.

Absent uncertainty on future direction a great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chevy Chase, MD

I have been working at CapitalSource

Pros: Excellent people and above average compensation and benefits. Very young management and the company has a very… Cons: Lots of uncertainty about direction the company is headed since the… Advice to Senior Management: better communication about strategic goals and long term direction of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ok

Associate (Former Employee) Chevy Chase, MD

I worked at CapitalSource

Pros: Opp for career advancement for the aggressive Cons: talent is underpaid relative to competitors Advice to Senior Management: n/a No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CapitalSource.

Worked for CapitalSource? Contribute to the Community!