Capitol Autism Services

www.capitolautismservices.com
  www.capitolautismservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Capitol Autism Services

This company has given me several opportunities for advancement

Current Employee - Scheduler in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Scheduler in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Capitol Autism Services

Pros

Competitive salary, great group of people to work with, paid training room for advancement and they acknowledge and recognize your work.

Cons

Unfortunately due to the states economic deficit we have not received salary increases for the past three years although they give employees room for advancement

7 Other Employee Reviews for Capitol Autism Services (View Most Recent)

I work for a great cause and the company culture is fun and very supportive.

I have been working at Capitol Autism Services

Pros

Working with the kids - very rewarding
    Supportive management
    The company cares about the success of the clients and families we provide services to

Cons

I am required to drive a lot, which is tough on my car and sometimes my patience!
    Sometimes it can be frustrating when parents of client's are not supportive of program...how will their child truly be successful without their buy-in?

I would love to see us expand our services to include adults as well as other types of special needs.

Solid company with great employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Capitol Autism Services full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Work that matters. A great executive team that is driven to create a quality of life paradigm for the individuals we serve. Terrific and talented employees who deeply care about their work and about the families/clients they serve.

Cons

Would like to see more transparency and less compartmentalization from the company Directors. They need to be able to balance paper work with allotted time to devote to employees.

Be transparent and understand that motivation and inspiration can be a great motivator for employees.Employee recognition should not be limited to all-clinic meetings.

Capitol Autism Services Response

Nov 5, 2014Social Media

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking to be as transparent as possible with our employees at all levels. Employee recognition is something that should always be utilized by all managers ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Capitol Autism Services