Capitol Office Solutions

Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Outside Account Executive  in  Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Outside Account Executive in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Capitol Office Solutions

Pros

Flexible schedule, income potential, the people

Cons

We are revamping our training and right now it needs a little work. I'm sure the bugs will be worked out shortly.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Capitol Office Solutions (View Most Recent)

A lot hype but not a lot of real opportunity.

Current Employee - Solution Consultant/Account Manager
    Current Employee - Solution Consultant/Account Manager

I have been working at Capitol Office Solutions

Pros

The parent company is Xerox and we have access to all their resources. It's the only copier company that has a physical presence in the city.

Cons

The accounts are not fairly distributed. The employee turnover is 40+% within the first 6 months. If you are successful, your quota will be raised, you will not get more accounts and your salary will not be increased -- your ability to make money is less. Management is horrible.

Make the account packages fair with a good balance of current accounts and net new opportunities. Fairly reward employees who are successful with better salaries and a better commission scale.

Fantastic place to grow or create a career! AWESOME people!

Current Employee - Senior L&D Manager  in  Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Senior L&D Manager in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Capitol Office Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been with COS for over 6 years, and have had a number of different roles with increasing responsibility over that time. There is huge advancement and growth opportunity both professionally and personally. COS is very much a work / hard play hard company, but you'll get out of it ten-fold what you invest into it. The leadership team is incredibly supportive and invested in the employees' success, and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves right alongside of anyone to help out. The organization is open to change and new ideas, and is always driving for continuous improvement. My absolute favorite part of my job is the people I work with; they make work fly by every day and it makes my job fun (even during times of high stress). I would highly recommend pursuing a career with COS.

Cons

The only thing I can even partially consider as a con would be work/life balance, however that is partially optional

There are newer employer reviews for Capitol Office Solutions

Worked for Capitol Office Solutions? Contribute to the Community!