Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

There are newer employer reviews for Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

Great place to work

Former Employee - Manager In Training in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Manager In Training in Dallas, TX

I worked at Capriotti's Sandwich Shop full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Tips
-Family environment
-They ask the crew to work with them not for them

Cons

-No Benefits
-Average pay
-Needs more customers

I have no complaints working at this store the manager was a very good person treated everyone with respect and was fun working with him and the rest of the crew.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Capriotti's Sandwich Shop (View Most Recent)

one of the best employers I've worked for

Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

Pros

it's alot of fun working there although it is a place of business.I like music alot and the radio at work is always blaring.We play a game amongst ourselves,who can guess the name of the artist that is currently playing on the radio.There is no prizes just alot of fun participating,sometimes the customers play along.Another fun thing we do is,we have a big jar that holds tips($) from customers,when a customer drops money for us we yell "Beer Money",our regulars know the deal and get a kick out of it,we love it for the cash!

Cons

I can't really say that there are cons,only when a crew member calls out.That means we have to work a little harder that day.

Alot of people don't realize that working at a fast food establishment is alot of hard physical work.Most employers only pay minimum wage,the turnover rate is very high because of this,so Management should throw us workers a little more than $8.25.

Great company ready to Explode!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Capriotti's Sandwich Shop full-time

Pros

Talented team passionate about their brand! Passionate about their food! Passionate about quality! Passionate about their guests! Passionate about their Franchisees success!

Cons

Some in the organization don't live the values! If the value of "family" is important then treat everyone the same way. There is perceived favoritism by some and inequalities that should not exist. Need to be passionate about their employees who do the work for them!

Stay true to who you are! Treat everyone with respect! More frequent pats on the back can go a long way with morale! Compensate people fairly and equally to today's standards. If you say something or commit to something stick to it. Some things have fallen through the cracks. Don't take it for granted that things are ok with morale..

There are newer employer reviews for Capriotti's Sandwich Shop