Capstone Consultants
www.capstonecharlotte.com Charlotte, NC 16 to 50 Employees

Horrible, unprofessional people

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

ProsThey saw you on time.

ConsLied, was consendening, insulting to anyone over 30. My interviewer had a degree, as do I. However, no management training, or people skills. They should tell you up front, that it is commission based only. I had on my resume, NO commission or sales positions. At the end of the interview he said" No hard feelings that I didn't hire you, and I enjoyed talking to you" WTH????

Advice to Senior ManagementHave truth inadvertising your positons. Unemployed people don't want to waste their time, energy and gas going there. Have your interviewers use tact, and take management and people skills training.

Amazing place to learn leadership and management with consistent training and practice opportunities.

Account Executive/Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Capstone Consultants

Pros: Awesome Team - Great Training - Fast Paced - Dynamic… Cons: Because we expand from within, we've seen some of the… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to challenge and drive your people with great meetings… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Capstone is an amazing place to work, full of positive energy and tons of growth and opportunity.

I have been working at Capstone Consultants

Pros: growth -- advancement -- people with similar values -- family… Cons: growth of office is crowding space -- need more offices… Advice to Senior Management: In order to advance it takes 120% commitment and nothing less. With hard work and determination anyone can do the job, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Capstone Consultants.

Worked for Capstone Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capstone Consultants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capstone Consultants CEO Brandon West. All reviews posted anonymously by Capstone Consultants employees.