Capstone Consultants

There are newer employer reviews for Capstone Consultants

Horrible, unprofessional people

Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They saw you on time.

Cons

Lied, was consendening, insulting to anyone over 30. My interviewer had a degree, as do I. However, no management training, or people skills. They should tell you up front, that it is commission based only. I had on my resume, NO commission or sales positions. At the end of the interview he said" No hard feelings that I didn't hire you, and I enjoyed talking to you" WTH????

Have truth inadvertising your positons. Unemployed people don't want to waste their time, energy and gas going there. Have your interviewers use tact, and take management and people skills training.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Capstone Consultants (View Most Recent)

Amazing place to learn leadership and management with consistent training and practice opportunities.

Current Employee - Account Executive/Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Account Executive/Representative in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants

Pros

Awesome Team - Great Training - Fast Paced - Dynamic - Family Focused - Amazing Opportunity - Financial Rewards

Cons

Because we expand from within, we've seen some of the veteran leaders move on to management and move away.

Continue to challenge and drive your people with great meetings and team building activities and competitive exercises.

Capstone is an amazing place to work, full of positive energy and tons of growth and opportunity.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Capstone Consultants

Pros

growth -- advancement -- people with similar values -- family friendly -- fun -- opportunities -- travel

Cons

growth of office is crowding space -- need more offices opening soon

In order to advance it takes 120% commitment and nothing less. With hard work and determination anyone can do the job, but it isn't a piece of cake. It's a challenging one, that's why everyone doesn't do it. Takes the best of the best.

There are newer employer reviews for Capstone Consultants