Best place I've ever worked

Current Employee - Senior Search Consultant in Clive, IA

I have been working at Capstone Search Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Capstone is a very professional, employee focused organization. Pros include emphasis on employee development and flexibility. Another strong point is the niche focus on the insurance industry. Capstone is full of knowledgeable specialists on the industry. This makes them exciting to work for as the focus is on delivering value based results rather than just filling a job order.

Cons

Just like any job there are drawbacks. I can't think of any that would differentiate from the rest of the pack. Honestly, after nearly ten years I still can't come up with many.

Advice to Management

Please keep focusing on the great culture!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Outstanding Organization

Current Employee - Senior Search Consultant in Clive, IA

I have been working at Capstone Search Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working at CSG you are put in a position to be successful. The company has a commitment to its employees to provide them with resources and tools they need to do their jobs. I find the corporate culture very refreshing and appealing. It is a terrific group of people to work with and an environment where you can earn a great living while still having the a great work/life balance. You feel valued both as an employee and as a person. While a professional organization, the importance of family and commitments outside of the office are always respected and supported.

Cons

Not a "con" of the company, but rather a reality of the job, is that recruiting is a relationship business. It takes time to develop networks and an understanding of client needs. This is not a job where you catch lightning in a bottle too often so you have to be prepared to put in the work to get where you want to go. It is all easier knowing you have a great team and leaders supporting you along the way.

Advice to Management

You've built something special; thank you for the opportunity to be a part of it.

Work Experience

Current Contractor - Underwriter in Waco, TX
    Current Contractor - Underwriter in Waco, TX

I have been working at Capstone Search Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work life balance, competitive salary, I work as a contractor.

Cons

Since I'm a contractor, if I don't work, I don't get paid. I know with some companies, once you accumulate a certain number of hours for them, you get to take off time with pay, it would be nice if that were the case here.

Advice to Management

If you know an assignment will be ending soon, start aggressively working to help the contractor find another assignment from the pool of positions that you are staffing for.