Capstone Turbine
www.capstoneturbine.com Chatsworth, CA 150 to 499 Employees

OK place to work

Assembly Technician (Former Employee)
Chatsworth, CA

ProsGood perks, benefits and wage. Employees get time off during major holiday. The place is closed to major bus line and train station.

ConsExecutive move in and move out of CFO position. What was going on? The company does not make any gross income and yet does not keep an eye on its costs.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think you guys are hiding something. Instead of changing executives all the time, why not get the right people in the first place.

Good pay, long hours, fractured executive team

I have been working at Capstone Turbine full-time

Pros: Above average pay with lots of opportunity for growth/advancement. Cons: Siloed departments perpetuated by a lack of cohesion within executive… Advice to Senior Management: Come down from your 2nd floor ivory tower and take… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall company review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Capstone Turbine

Pros: Pay was reasonable, good benefits, enjoyed shut down with pay at… Cons: Lack of management in communicating to employees, not taking the time to get to know them. Mgmt seemed… Advice to Senior Management: Take the time to get to know your employees before making decisions that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Capstone Turbine.

Worked for Capstone Turbine? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capstone Turbine reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capstone Turbine CEO Darren R. Jamison. All reviews posted anonymously by Capstone Turbine employees.